The COVID-19 pandemic has broken our payment habits, thanks to the need to eliminate cash for hygiene reasons and the availability of contactless technology. Paying with a tap of a card, a mobile or a fitbit smartwatch has become the new norm. Contactless payment is here and every day new people are being taught how to use this new service.
The world of payments, open banking, and fintech has been changing rapidly with the rise of disruptive technology and innovation across the sector. Ireland has the ability to lead the way in this rapidly growing sector. Technology is currently being developed to make service and transit payments even more seamless across the board. Dealing with such developments; while at the same time controlling costs, adhering to regulatory requirements and defending payments business from new entrants remains an ongoing battle for industry leaders.
Seamless Payments & Banking 2021 is an inaugural summit, (which will be both virtual and live) born from our previous future banking and finance events. The full day conference will foster a unique delegate experience and provide dedicated content across all things payments; including FinTech, payment technology, mobile payments, smart retail, contactless, transit payments, RegTech, mobility as a service and more.
With consumers’ spending habits and attitudes towards their personal finances changing faster than ever, the organisations that stay at the forefront of industry developments have a clear advantage. Seamless Payments & Banking 2021 is the best place to share knowledge and rub shoulders with the disruptors and innovators driving change in payments, fintech and eCommerce.
Building on the success of our many years of leading technical, financial and business-focused conferences, the Business Post’s 2021 Seamless Payments & Banking Summit is designed to challenge, motivate and inspire all those concerned with transformation and innovation within the payments and financial services industries…
Participants will examine pressing industry topics including:
- Contactless mobility payments
- Open banking in Ireland and across the world…
- Key elements for a modern payment platform
- Challenging the challengers
- Compliance and Risk
- The next chapter in the evolution of PSD2 (Revised Service Payment Directive)
- SCA (Strong Customer Acquisition)
- 3D Secure
- Innovation and regulation
- Where is Ireland at with contactless transit?
- Accounting for your risks and controls with RegTech
- Why AI, ML and NLP matter for holistic surveillance…
- What is driving the transformation in retail banking and payments ecosystems?
- Next generation banking: What are the rules of running a successful financial company in the digital age?
- Who is embracing disruptive technologies and what are their strategic plans?
- Putting user experience at the heart of multi-channel payments
- What is the future of cash in the coming age of digital payments?
- Redefining the future of banking
- Identifying key industry disruptors – how are entrenched financial players embracing start-ups & disruptors?
- Blockchain: Adaptability, Interoperability and security
Seamless Payments & Banking 2021 is a forum for executives and innovators to collaborate and share ideas on how to attain a seamless integration of technology, payments provision and banking…
Attendees will come from:
- Disrupters and innovators
- Online Retail • Venture Capital Firms
- Payment providers
- Partners of Financial Institutions
- Regulators / Government Bodies
- Professional Services
- Insurance Organisations
- Academics in economics, finance or business
- Technology Companies
The Virtual Summit
To adapt to the current environment and the growing demand for delegates to enjoy the conference experience in an online manner, Seamless Payments & Banking will come to you as a first of its kind virtual event.
While our delegates will join in from the comfort of their homes and offices across Ireland and around the world, the event itself will be broadcast live from our dedicated studio in Dublin. Many of our speakers and panellists will appear live on stage, while our international keynotes and participants will be video-conferenced in to join the conversation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to step into the unique virtual summit environment, which includes access to the main virtual conference stage for the full day, live speaker & panel Q&A sessions, a virtual exhibition hall, copies of presentations & content post-event, as well as the opportunity to network, connect and chat with fellow online attendees, speakers and partners in real time.
The Virtual Summit Experience:
Virtual attendance will be easily facilitated by our specially customised conferencing platform and dedicated AV team.
Benefits of virtual attendance include:
- Access to Virtual Main Stage for all keynotes, presentations and debates
- Q&A Sessions with our speakers
- Video content of the latest technology
- Opportunities to meet 100’s of attendees virtually, and set up meetings and conversations
- Online virtual exhibition hall
- Meet the industry using our matchmaking and profiling facilities
- Copy of attendee list post-event
- Copy of all presentations post-event
‘Excellent organization and content. Very focused, relevant, informative and educational with a healthy element of networking. Great location and facilities – central location and ample parking’
‘Panel discussions all excellent’
Director, Governance, Risk & Compliance Technology Centre (GRCTC)
‘I thought the Summit was totally on the money (and extremely well Chaired!)’
Dr. Fergal Carton
Business Information Systems, University College Cork on Future Bank Summit
‘Many thanks and well done for a hugely stimulating conference, and one that drew together the institutions involved, the people who can make change happen, and examples of change underway. When innovation finally meets banking you can surely claim “you heard it here first!’
Single tickets and multi-ticket bundles available
1 – 3 tickets
4 tickets for the price of 3
6 tickets for the price of 4
10 tickets for the price of 6
This summit is organised by iQuest and our events partner Business Post Events. If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me: