The COVID-19 pandemic has broken our payment habits, thanks to the need to eliminate cash for hygiene reasons and the availability of contactless technology. Paying with a tap of a card, a mobile or a fitbit smartwatch has become the new norm. Contactless payment is here and every day new people are being taught how to use this new service.
The world of payments, open banking, and fintech has been changing rapidly with the rise of disruptive technology and innovation across the sector. Ireland has the ability to lead the way in this rapidly growing sector. Technology is currently being developed to make service and transit payments even more seamless across the board. Dealing with such developments; while at the same time controlling costs, adhering to regulatory requirements and defending payments business from new entrants remains an ongoing battle for industry leaders.
Seamless Payments & Banking 2020 is an inaugural summit, (which will be both virtual and live) born from our previous future banking and finance events. The full day conference will foster a unique delegate experience and provide dedicated content across all things payments; including FinTech, payment technology, mobile payments, smart retail, contactless, transit payments, RegTech, mobility as a service and more.
With consumers’ spending habits and attitudes towards their personal finances changing faster than ever, the organisations that stay at the forefront of industry developments have a clear advantage. Seamless Payments & Banking 2020 is the best place to share knowledge and rub shoulders with the disruptors and innovators driving change in payments, fintech and eCommerce.
Building on the success of our many years of leading technical, financial and business-focused conferences, the Business Post’s 2020 Seamless Payments & Banking Summit is designed to challenge, motivate and inspire all those concerned with transformation and innovation within the payments and financial services industries…
Participants will examine pressing industry topics including:
- Contactless mobility payments
- Open banking in Ireland and across the world…
- Key elements for a modern payment platform
- Challenging the challengers
- Compliance and Risk
- The next chapter in the evolution of PSD2 (Revised Service Payment Directive)
- SCA (Strong Customer Acquisition)
- 3D Secure
- Innovation and regulation
- Where is Ireland at with contactless transit?
- Accounting for your risks and controls with RegTech
- Why AI, ML and NLP matter for holistic surveillance…
- What is driving the transformation in retail banking and payments ecosystems?
- Next generation banking: What are the rules of running a successful financial company in the digital age?
- Who is embracing disruptive technologies and what are their strategic plans?
- Putting user experience at the heart of multi-channel payments
- What is the future of cash in the coming age of digital payments?
- Redefining the future of banking
- Identifying key industry disruptors – how are entrenched financial players embracing start-ups & disruptors?
- Blockchain: Adaptability, Interoperability and security
Seamless Payments & Banking 2020 is a forum for executives and innovators to collaborate and share ideas on how to attain a seamless integration of technology, payments provision and banking…
Attendees will come from:
- Disrupters and innovators
- Online Retail • Venture Capital Firms
- Payment providers
- Partners of Financial Institutions
- Regulators / Government Bodies
- Professional Services
- Insurance Organisations
- Academics in economics, finance or business
- Technology Companies
‘Excellent organization and content. Very focused, relevant, informative and educational with a healthy element of networking. Great location and facilities – central location and ample parking’
‘Panel discussions all excellent’
Director, Governance, Risk & Compliance Technology Centre (GRCTC)
‘I thought the Summit was totally on the money (and extremely well Chaired!)’
Dr. Fergal Carton
Business Information Systems, University College Cork on Future Bank Summit
‘Many thanks and well done for a hugely stimulating conference, and one that drew together the institutions involved, the people who can make change happen, and examples of change underway. When innovation finally meets banking you can surely claim “you heard it here first!’
Single tickets and multi-ticket bundles available
Pre-launch discount available for a limited time only – Standard ticket price is €250 + VAT
1 – 3 tickets
4 tickets for the price of 3
6 tickets for the price of 4
10 tickets for the price of 6
This summit is organised by iQuest and our events partner Business Post Events. If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me:
The Gibson Hotel, Dublin 1
Croke Park, Dublin
The Seamless Summit takes place in the Hogan Stand, Croke Park, Dublin 3 – located off Jones’ Road. Please DO NOT enter the Cusack side for this event.
Parking: Free car parking is available in the Davin Car Park. This is located on North Circular Road and accessed via St Margaret’s Avenue. There is pedestrian access from the car park onto Jones’ Road / Russell St for the main entrance to the Hogan Stand (on Jones‘ Road, opposite the Croke Park Hotel).
GPS coordinates 53.360712, -6.2533977